The Joshua Gray Style Concept #73 + Words: “Black Friday Deals” | Photographer: @Okennichiwa
Thanksgiving came and went, and now we’re eating leftovers, shopping, or looking at Black Friday Weekend deals in our emails with no intent of indulging (Me!). Nonetheless, there are few deals that you should take advantage of, that never expire! They’re all void of capitalistic characteristics, but they are deals that save you something in life. Consider taking advantage of these personal deals, starting this weekend:
- Your Deal With God: Assessing your relationship with all of the factors in your life and assessing how involved God is in the simplicity or complexity of your life, make a deal with God. Moving into the new year, agree to involve Him more than you did this year!
- Your Deal With Yourself: What did you do with your life yesterday, this week, this month, or this past year? Make a deal with yourself that you will maximize the time you have daily and that you will begin to experience high productivity!
- Your Deal With Family & Friends: Begin encouraging and uplifting your family & friends more. It doesn’t hurt to share their flowers with them more and more while they are alive for them to experience your love.
- Your Deal With Society: Given the polarizing times, make a deal to make society a better place in truth & authenticity, agreeing to propel others into their best lives possible!
- Your Deal With Negativity: Negativity will always be there, in various forms and flavors; make a deal to never let it season your life or allow it to marinate your mind!
The Joshua Gray Style Concept captures TJG daily style and incorporates a style, trend, and concept message to inspirationally convey Gray’s philosophy: 1) Use what you have, 2) Get what you can, and 3) Do what you do.