New week! New opportunities to try new places for lunch or dinner if you’re in Vegas! Moods vary, so check out Five GRAYT Places to Eat at Around Las Vegas depending on what mood you’re in! Click on the pictures below to check out their GRAYT PLACE Reviews!
1. If you’re in the mood for delicious, yet nutritious eats, try Lyfe Kitchen:
2. If you’re in the mood for some good Happy Hour eats, try Born and Raised Las Vegas:
3. If you’re free during general “Happy Hour” hours & you’d like a goooooood burger, try View Wine Bar & Kitchen:
4. If you’re in the mood for authentic Mexican Corn & decent tacos on Taco Tuesday, try Pinches Tacos:
5. If you’re in the mood for anything with bacon (especially if you’re in the adventurous mood to try bacon jam), try TrufflesNBacon Cafe:
[GRAYT PLACE] is a highlight-based feature segment covering [GRAYT PLACES] in [GRAYT CITIES]. Exploring the location, the vibe & atmosphere, and the brand of GRAYT attractions, eateries, social houses, and other must-do’s.