Seriously, there’s only TWO MONTHS left in 2016. Can we all yell a resounding, “WHAT?” For some, 2016 has been a great year; for others, 2016 may have been one of the most interesting years, thus far. Nevertheless, as we prepare to embark on a new chapter in 2017, here’s seven thoughts & questions worth pondering on this month:
- Think about your 2016 Resolutions: What resolutions did you commit to and stick to?
- Consider ways you can contribute to their success, still: If you didn’t stick to your resolutions, they’re still worth saving. What can you do now to rebirth them?
- Think about the Resolutions you want to set in 2017: What do you want to achieve in 2017?
- Start working and acting on your 2017 resolutions: What can you start doing now to make pursuing your 2017 resolutions easier in January?
- Think about your circle: Who’s contributing to your physical, mental, and spiritual health?
- Think about those outside of your circle: Who needs to contribute to your physical, mental, and spiritual success?
- How are you doing: Honestly & truly, how is the “You” who lays down every night? How are you doing physically, mentally, and spiritually?
Cheers to a productive November filled with gratitude & good ham, macaroni n’ cheese, dressing/stuffing, and more! Ha